This timeless 1897 classic is the second in our three-part series of Classic Horror Creations. Each page of this edition is beautifully decorated in the traditional style of artists from the early to mid-1900s, such as Edmund Dulac and Arthur Rackham, and accompanied by six tipped-in color plates which focus on crucial moments of the reader's journey.
This edition contains an introduction byWilliam Parker Stoker (Great-Great Grandnephew of Bram Stoker) and a foreword by Sean Kotz (Radford University Instructor, Cinema; Director, Horse Archer Productions).
Limited to only 900, this unique publication will include:
• Hard cover 10" x 7.25" Casebound; smyth sewn
• Red and Silver foil stamping on front and spine
• 240 pages (100 gsm dong fang cream wood free pages)
• Two color black and red interior (black text and red line illustrations on every chapter header)
• Six full color tipped in plates
• Illustrated end pages unique to this edition
• Ribbon marker
• Red Gilded stained edges
• Tissue covers for the 6 tipped in plates
• Reptile skin and design Embossing on cover
Please contact us for the shipping cost outside the United States. We require all items shipped outside the United States to purchase insurance.